Terms & Conditions
You must present your valid UK provisional driving licence to your Instructor prior to the start of your initial lesson. Should you fail to do so, your Instructor reserves the right to refuse to provide you with tuition or to cancel any lessons you have booked with them, and you will be charged the full value of that lesson.
You must notify your Instructor of any matters existing at any time that may affect your ability or entitlement to have driving tuition including any medical conditions. If in the view of the instructor, the pupil is unfit to carry out the lesson safely due to self-induced circumstances (e.g. Alcohol or Drugs) a cancellation fee will apply.
Whilst every effort will be taken to ensure pupils receive training at the requested time, all bookings are made on the understanding that the school is not responsible for the postponement of training due to traffic conditions, adverse weather conditions, mechanical breakdown of equipment or any other cause outside of our control.
The value of driving lessons your Instructor will deliver to you is equal to the value of the monies received from you. Your Instructor does not know when you will redeem your prepaid lessons and therefore they can’t guarantee you that they will be available each time you choose to request a driving lesson.
You must give at least 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel or re-arrange booked lesson. Failure to do so will result in you being charged for the full amount for that lesson.
Prepaid lessons must be taken by you within six months of the date of your original payment. You will not be entitled to a refund after the expiry of this period.
Payments for driving lessons must be recieved at the start of your lesson. Payment for block-bookings / Courses must be made at the start of each block booking or Course.
Payments made for Block bookings or Courses are not refundable and cannot be transfered to another person.
Vouchers – Terms and Conditions
- Driving lessons are only available to those who hold a valid UK provisional driving licence.
- Your instructor reserves the right to refuse to provide you with tuition or to cancel any lessons you have booked, if you fail to provide him / her with the appropriate licence prior to your first lesson.
- Always keep the voucher in a safe place as it cannot be re-issued if lost or damaged.
- The voucher is valid until the date shown and must be redeemed by that date.
- The voucher has no cash value.
- The voucher is non-refundable.
Introductory Offers – Terms and Conditions
- Introductory offers are only available to new customers of Lee's Driving School.
- An introductory offer may change from time to time so keep an eye out for SPECIAL OFFERS being advertised
- Only one introductory offer is allowed per customer.
- The two lessons for the price of one offer or 1st Hr FREE lesson is only available to provisional licence holders in a manual car. In this beginners lesson, you will learn about the controls of the car before progressing to moving off and stopping the vehicle.
If you need additional tuition prior to the test the Driving Instructor will explain this to you. You will need to be available for the time slots he/she is available should you wish to take these lessons. If you cannot take the required hours he will not be able to take you for test.
The Driving Standards Agency stipulate that you need to give three clear working days to cancel/amend your test. This may mean that you will lose your Driving Standards Agency test fee if the Driving Instructor says you are not ready for test and you haven't cancelled/amended with DSA within the required timescales.
Lee's Driving School reserves the right to withhold the training vehicle, if in the instructor’s opinion the pupil has not reached the required DSA standard to take test. The school cannot be held responsible for the test appointment being postponed or Cancelled by the driving standards agency. Furthermore we are not responsible for any failure of bulbs/lights or any mechanical failure during the practical test. All bulbs/lights will be checked on the morning of the test and again with the pupil at the Test centre prior to the test.